Jaye as in Jennifer

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tag! You're It!


Tag, you're it! Okay, the point of being tagged is to get you to post in your blog. So copy these questions to your blog, then answer them. Happy blogging!

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Go-cart track ticket salesperson.
2. Mystery shopper at a department store.
3. Horse sitter.
4. Cocktail waitress at a luau.

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Godfather.
2. Phantom of the Opera.
3. Ghost.
4. Gone With The Wind.

Four places I have lived:
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Alpharetta, GA
3. Sarasota, FL
4. Anna Maria Island, FL

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Lost
2. American Idol
3. The Apprentice
4. The Sopranos

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. San Francisco, CA
2. Ireland.
3. Jamaica.
4. US Virgin Islands

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo! 360
2. Blogger.
3. MTDaily
4. Weather.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chips and salsa.
2. Ravioli.
3. Spicy garlic shrimp.
4. Anything from Mama Fu's!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping in a hammock in a rain forest.
2. On a yacht in the Carribean.
3. Any beach anywhere.
4. Ireland.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Fowler said...

Four Jobs:
1. drug store cashier
2. swimming instructor with county rec dept.
3. house painter
4. lethal secretary

Movies I watch over and over:
1. Silence of the Lambs
2. Bladerunner
3. Twin Peaks
4. Fire Walk with Me

Places I've lived:
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Springfield, MA
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Seattle, WA

TV Shows:
1. The Apprentice
2. Project Runway
3. Top Chef
4. Six Feet Under

Vacations:
1. St. Petersburg, FL
2. Puerto Vallarta, MX
3. Various States and Canada on Annual Road Trip (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming)
4. Arizona

Websites:
1. gameknot.com (chess)
2. MSNBC
3. Work email
4. Ebay

Favorite Food:
1. Pasta
2. hamburgers
3. Thai food
4. Chips and Salsa

Four Places:
1. U.K.
2. Mexico

Sun Jan 14, 01:06:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home